Methodical, organized and committed to achieving the highest level of performance in all areas of work. I am dependable, responsible and reliable. My strength in identifying strategies and opportunities has been demonstrated through my work in property management and produces an effective working environment with a determination to succeed.
EducationSheffield Hallam University -
MEng Software Engineering (BCS)
IOSH Managing Safely (Pass)
Xero Certified Advisor (Pass)
Wilmslow Sixth Form -
A-levels Product Design, Physics, Maths
Wilmslow High School -
GCSEs 9 incl. English, Maths, Science (A* - B)
MEng Software Engineering (BCS), Sheffield Hallam University-
- Current modules include Database Systems, Networked & Group Software Development, Object-oriented Programming, Concepts & Methods and Web Application Development.
- Achieved an average of 93% in my first year, covering ethics, C++, C#, Java, x86 ASM, HTML and CSS.
- Engaging with students and senior staff as a Course Rep. to deliver course and university level changes.
Solution Analyst, BCloudy-
- Adapted to the role at short notice and successfully worked 100% remotely with team members and clients.
- Identified client needs across multiple industries, using clear communication and online forms to establish a tailored delivery plan for each solution.
- Researched and developed bespoke solutions covering ecommerce websites and back-office applications that reduced administration time and costs.
- Trained leadership (company owners and directors) and staff members on how to use the new applications and services to achieve their business goals.
- Provided support and assistance to end users for a number of clients simultaneously.
Compliance Officer, Rebloom-
- Maintaining regulatory documentation and arranging risk & plant assessments to ensure properties were safe and healthy.
- Completing sale & assignments and lease breach & compliance tasks to meet individual targets.
- Developed processes using a variety of software to streamline workflows and reporting across all areas of the business, including bespoke reports and tools for helpdesk, CRM, accounting, and website packages.
- Resolving first-line maintenance, regulatory, and leaseholder issues using domain and business knowledge to maintain customer satisfaction.
Achieved IOSH Managing Safely and Xero Certified Advisor certification in Summer 2019.
Supervisor, Clinton Cards-
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of my store to the company’s silver and gold standards throughout all seasons.
- Ability recognized through travel to and managing at other stores to improve their processes and promotion to Supervisor in July 2016.
- Assisting customers and staff using my extensive product and business knowledge.